So I've been tagged and am supposed to write 6 facts about myself. To join in the fun write 6 facts about yourself and ask 6 others to do the same.
This is what came from the top of my head:
1. I am the laziest non-lazy person you will ever meet. I love to sleep in and wear my pjs all day. I am one of those people who could do nothing and not get bored. But then there is this monster side to me. I have a low tolerance for dirty and disorganization. I also don't like to have things unfinished or things on my to-do list. So I am often busy trying to get things done so I can be lazy.
2. I love to cuddle. Chad hates it because I am not very light and it makes him warm (he is always warm) but I do it anyway. Whenever he is on the couch I'll sit on him when I get home for work. Sometimes he lets me stay but usually not for very long. Poor baby Charles doesn't have a choice. I make him sleep in his bed at night but he gets to take naps with me during the day. I love cuddling so much that I will sleep with a blanket partially covering me when it is 80 degrees in our room.
3. This kind of ties in with the first two but I love comfort. I would pick sweat pants or jeans over any other pant any day. I like wearing Chad's t-shirts around the house. I love things to be soft. Big fluffy blankets are my favorite. Poor Charles again. He gets wrapped in fuzzy blankets all the time for my benefit.
4. I am the softest tough guy. I pretend nothing bothers me and that I can do everything when it fact I am easily hurt and usually very tired and frustrated. I think Charles has made me even worse because I want to be the best mom, but sometimes I just feel like collapsing. Can you tell Charles have taken over my life? But I love him, so I am okay with that.
5. I am big on family. I love just to hang out with my family. Whether it is just Chad and Charles or with any of my extended family. I love doing things with them. Spending holidays together or just going to lunch with everyone. I could have the best time just sitting in my parents living room talking with all my sister for a couple hours. I lucked out because I have great sibling and sisters-in-laws.
6. I am crazy. Just ask anyone. Sometimes I am just off the wall. Sometimes you just don't know what I might say or do. Briana didn't help calm this side when we were roommates. I love to laugh and make big deals out of little things, which can be good and bad. It is good if I want Chad to hide eggs for me on Easter but bad if I lost an earring and just can't get past it for part of the day. All 5 previous "confessions" are evidence to this fact.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your facts are funny, I remember how you made sure to always have at least 8 hrs of sleep but work like crazy all summer break. I already did this a post back on my blog, I thought I tagged you too. So Charles is adorable and gets cuter each time you post!
I've already done it. You just need to scroll a little further down on my blog...unless you wanted Troy to do it.
Reading this reminds me of how much I miss you! Charles is just getting bigger and bigger isn't he!
Post a Comment