Hooch finally met his great grandma and grandpa last month. They came up to visit and to go out to lunch.

Here we all are

Here is Hooch telling great grandpa about the recliner.

Here he is with great grandma

Going to Church in his argyle sweater vest. His uncle James would be proud.

He wasn't a fan of the sun in his face.
Hooch also got his shots last week. He was not a fan. He is growing nicely, measuring 24 inches long (95%), and weighing 13lbs 10 ounces (73%). The doctor seemed impressed at his growth, especially because he is breast fed.
3 comments:
I love the sweater vest, he is so cute and growing fast!
Hooch? Do explain. It seems that used to be a nickname I carried, but I am kind of assuming for different reasons =)
buddy put up some new pictures. I know he does more things than just be held. Come on and make a new post already
Post a Comment