Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Normalcy

So my two sisters and their families came out for christmas, and we were all staying at my parent's house. To describe the situation, it was a little cramped. Christmas came and went and then they stayed until yesterday so they could be here for Amy's wedding. The wedding was on friday and went well despite a fierce winter storm. I started back to school today and am relieved that I no longer have to be the stay-at-home dad. I just can't handle it. It is definitely not a job for a dad. Last night was nice and quiet with everyone gone.

Hooch goes in for his 4 month appointment today, and I will update how that went with all of his statistics. For now, I will just put up a few more pictures of him.
A smiling picture of Hooch in his Frog pajamas

Hooch trying to figure out the remote

Having mastered the remote, he has found a suitable program to watch

Sleeping in his Giants warm-up suit

Hooch playing with his Hippopotamus

1 comment:

Katie & James Shannon said...

I want to see more pictures of the hooch!!