Monday, February 18, 2008

Husband Tag-thing

Okay I haven't posted anything in a long time, so sorry if it is upside down or something.

What is his name? Chad Thomas Bacchus
How long have you been married? over 4 years
How long did you date? a year or so in high school and then maybe 4 or 5 months after his mission
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Usually Chad, but lately me and I am suppose to be losing weight...whatever
Who is taller? Chad
Who has more speeding tickets? I think it is a tie at one each, but I may have been pulled over more
Who is more sensitive? neither, maybe me if I am tired
Who mows the lawn? Hooch's Grandpa
Who said I love you first? He did, he wanted some action
Who is smarter? Book smart- tie, everyting else- usually Chad
Who does the laundry? I do, but Chad does help once and awhile
Who does the dishes? I do, but Chad is pretty good about rinsing his dishes
Who sleep on the right side of the bed? Laying in bed, Chad
Who pays the bills? Chad because I am really tight with money
Who cooks dinner? Chad cooks better but I cook more often
Who drives when you are together? Almost always it is Chad, he likes it plus he hates my driving
Who is more stubborn? Almost a tie but it is me
Whose parents do you see the most? Chad's because we live with them, but I do see mine a lot
Who proposed? Chad
Who has more friends? Maybe me
Who has more siblings? I do with 4 sisters and 1 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? Usually Chad because I like to keep the peace

Ta Da I did it.

No comments: