Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter - Episode 3

We have finally made it to Easter morning. Hooch and his mom found the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid, and then Hooch sat down to see what he got. He got some eggs filled with nilla wafers and other baby snacks. His favorite thing was his piano. He loves to sit and play us songs, most of which he writes by himself. He doesn't like to take requests, though he says that he might one day.
He he is trying to figure out which egg has the nilla wafer.

He might have the nilla wafer in his mouth here, I can't remember.

Finally, a green egg. Where is his ham?

Our first Easter as a family.

Hooch and his mom.

Of course the paly had to be in a picture, though Hooch doesn't quite understand the paly yet.

Hooch got a bracelet at his Grandma Busath's house and he loved it. I like to think of it more as an arm band, not a bracelet. Nice tan uncle Bubba.

7 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

I love the family Easter picture. Tracy your hair is getting so long! Looks like I'll be coming home at the end of August for a friends wedding...I hope to be able to come up and see you, Chad and Charles!

Katie & James Shannon said...

Buddy you are crazy talking about hooch writing his own songs. Jayden pointed at hooch's picture on the fridge and said baby, and then I said no hooch and he said oh hoot. So that is his name now hoot. I love the sweater vest too.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your little guy is so cute Tracy!

The Kelly Family said...

What a fun easter! Holidays are so much more fun after you have kids. I love his little sweater vest outfit. I can't wait till (or if) I have a little boys so I can dress them cute, too!

Mark & Shalon said...

i love his sweater vest!

Simon Kirschman said...

I just found your blog. Your little boy is cute. I saw his picture at Katie's house not too long ago. It is awesome to be able to see what you are up to on here. I am happy that you guys are happy and doing so well.