At least Hooch has warmed up to me over the past year. He was not happy with me in the first picture.
And I don't know that I would call it cranky, as much as sleep deprived. Thank you to Hooch's mom for the post, and to Hooch for sharing his blog space.
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
2 comments:
At least Hooch has warmed up to me over the past year. He was not happy with me in the first picture.
And I don't know that I would call it cranky, as much as sleep deprived. Thank you to Hooch's mom for the post, and to Hooch for sharing his blog space.
Happy Birthday Uncle Chad, Hooch's cousins, Dax and Cale love you too!
Post a Comment