Saturday, November 22, 2008

Five years. . .

Chad and I have an interesting history, but I'll save you the stories. Below is the most recent picture of us (from last weekend's cruise. . . details in another post) and the oldest picture I have of us. Read the date: October 17th 1998! Today Chad and I reached a special milestone; our fifth wedding anniversary. From our first date (Lyon's and miniature golfing) to our more recent adventures with the Hooch. . . Chad, I hope you are having as much fun as I am. Happy Anniversary.



A special shout out to Clinton for his cameo in the old-school photo. Also Happy 6th Anniversary to Briana and Dave (Bri, I think you were at that Halloween dance).

7 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

Congrats! That is awesome. You guys look so little in that old school picture, man does time fly!

tracie said...

Has it really been 5 years?! Great pics. They made me chuckle.

Mark & Shalon said...

HAHAHA! i love that picture of you, chad, and clint. so funny. and so cute. clint looks like a loser 3rd wheel.

Amy Lawson said...

You two look really good in the one from the cruise. Chad looks so young in the old school one, not to mention SKINNY.

Jenna said...

I thought of you guys this weekend. I hope you and Chad had a good anniversary...I can't believe its been that long!

Erin said...

Congrats guys! Time seems to be flying by these days. I remember seeing that second picture before :)

Katie & James Shannon said...

the tie is childrens place it goes around thier neck and snaps so they can't get it off, they come in size 6-18 months and 24-4T. It's a little big on him but oh well. They are great ties