LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So hilarious! I was laughing out loud. That Elf thing never gets old...and the whole barnyard dance thing, I've never seen that before and its SO funny! Too cute.
There is no question whose idea this was, and that you even have to ask just shows how little you know about me. Now, let's see if you can guess which one of us posted this comment.
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
6 comments:
YEEEEHAAAAA!!!
You have got to teach me how to do that dance! Good Times!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So hilarious! I was laughing out loud. That Elf thing never gets old...and the whole barnyard dance thing, I've never seen that before and its SO funny! Too cute.
You have got to be kidding me! Was this your idea or Chad's? That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. Thanks for the laugh!
There is no question whose idea this was, and that you even have to ask just shows how little you know about me. Now, let's see if you can guess which one of us posted this comment.
thats WAY too funny for my eyes! LOL!
Post a Comment