How is it everytime someones cuts the boys hair they end up looking older? He looks like a big boy now, not a baby. I guess that is okay since we have a new baby coming in a few weeks. He is still so handsome.
Just commented on Bri's blog and saw that you mentioned that Bubba is getting married. We really did get old fast!! Now when Samantha gets married, we'll be really old!
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
6 comments:
I LOVE the hair he is so cute!!!! Definitely worth the wait! You guys did a great job!
How is it everytime someones cuts the boys hair they end up looking older? He looks like a big boy now, not a baby. I guess that is okay since we have a new baby coming in a few weeks. He is still so handsome.
Love the new haircut! Charles looks so handsome. And that Chicken parm looks good. I might have to try that one.
Love the bath pic and his new haricut! Charles just keeps getting handsome as he grows!
Just commented on Bri's blog and saw that you mentioned that Bubba is getting married. We really did get old fast!! Now when Samantha gets married, we'll be really old!
Cute hair cut! I always think they look so much older when they get it cut!
Post a Comment