The next exciting thing was that Charles, Grandma and I got to visit Chad's sisters Breanna and Katie and their families. They showed us a great time (water park, zoo, BYU, treehouse musuem) and Charles loved to play with his cousins as long as they weren't playing with his Grandma. We also got to visit Jenna, a college roommate of mine, whose baby was due while we were there but baby Addison had other plans. From Jenna's blog she seems to have been worth the wait. Grandma, Katie and Breanna-Thanks for the visit.
The third thing was being able to go to San Francisco with my Mom and a chunk of my siblings and relatives to see Wicked. It was a birthday present from my mom and pretty good one. I really liked the story, espeically the ending. Please see Marianne or Andi's blog for any pictures.
The fourth and last exciting thing has been Charles himself. He talks a ton, usual just asking for pudding, a cookie or an otter-pop. He is getting good at singing songs and putting puzzles together. He is also just funny. He likes to steal our pillows, jump on the bed and pretend his animals are biting his fingers. We are blessed.

8 comments:
Fun pics Tracy. I wish I would have known you were going to Wicked. I want to see it so bad, but Rob doesn't want to go. I've heard its so good. I loved that little whale sprayer for the lawn. Cute. Hooch is adorable and getting big!
I just love the last pic - he is just too cool!!!
You forgot to put in the part about how you almost paralyzed yourself at BYU. We are glad you guys came with Grandma, it was fun! Tell Hooch that Aunt Ya-Ya says he is crazy!
Thanks for the update. I thought my favorite pictures was going to be Tracy wearing the Handy Mandy backpack but Chad and Hooch with their super hero capes I think wins
Congrats to Chad for completing the Bar exam and congrats to you Tracy for surviving. Ryan was gone for 4 days this past weekend and I about had it too! I really don't know how my mom didn't kill us all when my dad would be on deployment for 6 months or more! Cute pictures by the way, looks like you guys had fun in Utah.
Looks like you enjoyed the rest of the trip. I love that picture of Charles chillin' by the pool. I saw the picture of me, and I can't believe I was that big! Even bigger in the hospital with all those fluids they had running through me. I too am sad that Addison didn't come for you while you were here, but you will get to meet her I am sure when I come to CA in the fall.
i love the picture of chad and your little man with the capes!!
I love the last picture of Charles! What a stud!
Post a Comment