Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Hooch

Charles has been doing some pretty funny stuff lately. It seems as he gets closer to his 2nd birthday he is growing up so fast. He loves to climb on stuff and jump off the couch. He likes to play catch and basketball. He also likes trains, motorcycles, cars, airplanes, and any other type of motor vehicle.

Here is Hooch with his grandma.


He also loves animals. He likes to put things in a line.


We went to Old Sacramento to check out the Disney Christmas Carol train. Instead of waiting 2 hours to go through the train, we decided to check out the railroad museum.


We went to a Sacramento River Cats baseball game with grandma and grandpa Bacchus and Aunt Amy and cousin Sydnee.


Here he is standing in the bucket that houses his stuffed animals.

8 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I need to take Sam to a that train museum. That would be cool. Hey did you see on Jenna's blog that I'm friends with her from our home stake. What a small world. Where do you know her from? Crazy.

Gibson Family said...

I think it is funny that he lines things up. Sounds like you have been busy. Have fun in Utah and take lots of pictures

The Esslinger Family said...

I am dying to take my boys to see the River cats game! How did he do?? Hope you guys had fun!

Chad said...

Andi, he did really well at the River Cats game. We figured that he wouldn't want to sit in the seats so we just sat on the grass and let him play. He also spent some time in the kids area in the sand box with grandma and grandpa.

The Hudsons said...

I think that he's getting to big...see if you can't take care of that.

Sam! said...

I just love him end of story

Jenna said...

I love that last picture of Charles...cutest expression!! I am excited to see you guys this week...and hopefully you'll get to meet the baby too...keep thinking good thoughts Tracy and maybe you'll get to meet her!!!

daveandbri said...

So, I suck again. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I can't believe your baby is almost 2. I forget He and Brooklyn are almost the same age. Anyway, hope you had a great day!