I am so relieved for you guys!! Your blog wasn't updated on my blog list so I was afraid to check. Way to go. What a blessing this will be, to move on and start a career.
Way to go Chad! What a relief to know and be able to move on. Also, we're excited for you to have another boy. Charles will have a blast with him. Enjoy the holidays with all your exciting news.
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am so relieved for you guys!! Your blog wasn't updated on my blog list so I was afraid to check. Way to go. What a blessing this will be, to move on and start a career.
Good luck in your field!
Ashley
Congrats- that is so awesome! We are so proud of you Chad!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Way to go Chad! What a relief to know and be able to move on. Also, we're excited for you to have another boy. Charles will have a blast with him. Enjoy the holidays with all your exciting news.
Yeah, good for you!
CONGRATS Chad!!! This is a great accomplishment!
Congrats! What a great accomplishment!
Congratulations!!! I know what a great feeling it must be for you!!
Congrats! What a relief!
Cory
Post a Comment