Christmas wouldn't be complete with a trip to the temple. The Sacramento temple only had a nativity but it was still nice to go to show Charles why we celebrate Christmas. Maybe one year we'll go see the Oakland temple lights.




Charles got a kitchen from Santa (with help from Grandma and Grandpa Busath). I think we should have revealed it last so that we didn't have to practically force him to open his other presents. All he wanted was to make us dinner.

Notice the lid in his hand. . .

Now its a hamburger bun and piece of lettuce. . .

Presents and traditional steak and eggs at my parent's house. Charles enjoyed his bag of lucky charms. I love the Santa pjs.
More presents and a prime rib dinner at Chad's parents. 
We were very blessed and had a great Christmas. We hope everyone has a great New Years!

6 comments:
That kitchen looks oddly familiar...oh wait, I think Santa gave that to Brooke too. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
I like that kitchen! What brand is it? Landon really liked seeing Hooch on the camera the other night. I am glad that he had a good Christmas. What did baby Hooch get?
Looks like a lot of fun! Why don't you see the lights in Oakland next year? Cause we'll be there and we can meet up. =) Cya in a few weeks!
That is a cool kitchen. I could see why he didn't want to open anything else.
I hope your next boy is as cute as this one. Seriously, Charles is such a stud!
I love how he had to carry around bits of his kitchen the rest of the day, so cute!
Post a Comment