Friday, July 23, 2010

Forgotten Update

Remember when I said I was going to do a Santa Cruz post. Well it didn't happen. Is anyone really surprised? A lot has happened in the past two month. Thomas started to roll over, Chad's work moved downtown and now he has his own office, and we went to Mexico (yea!). It is doubtful that I will ever catch up but know that we are okay. The babies are great, work is work and we have plenty of sunshine.

Camping highlights:A friend (Brittany) took some family pictures, here is one of my favorites. If I get my act together I'll try to post more.

2 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

So cute I'm excited to see more. DO you know when your are doing hooch's bday party cause I am going to be out there maybe the 21st to the 24th.

Marc and Stacy said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Your family is so cute!! :)