Saturday, January 1, 2011

Where to begin. . .

Thomas is quite the roller and has started to try to pull himself up but he has no interest in crawling. He is a big kid but so cuddly. Charles is doing more and more by himself. He has moved on from Mickey Mouse to Phineas and Ferb and is going to be a sunbeam tomorrow. I switched jobs in September; still an audiologist but a different company. I work less but commute more. It was so hard to switch jobs but I am happy there and I get a whole extra day with the boys. Chad is now into a nice routine at work and luckily he still likes his job. The boys and I like to meet him for lunch sometimes. Christmas was awesome, we are very blessed. We are excited for this new year and wish everyone the best.



Halloween- Doof, Agent P and Vanessa

5 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

Middle picture= BEST PICTURE EVER!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Thomas is huge! Such cute boys. Glad you like your new job.

Jenna said...

Wow!!! That second picture of Thomas looks like a Busath smile!!1

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Marc and Stacy said...

Your boys are so cute!:)