Hooch seems to get bigger by the day, and he is starting to laugh at some of the stuff we do. He particularly likes peek-a-boo, but only when you hide your entire body behind something and pop out at him. He isn't fooled when you hide your face with your hands. We have also found that we need to go through all his clothes on a daily basis to make sure he gets to wear everything at least once. A lot of clothes we thought would be too big for a long time are fitting him perfectly right now. He seems to have his mind set on being the biggest kid his age. He is getting close to his cousin Jill who is 2 months older than he is. We will also have to compare him to his other cousin Madyson (Katie, don't be mad if I didn't spell your child's name right) who is already one year old.


These pictures were of him laughing at his Grandma Bacchus. She was hiding on the other side of the counter and playing peek-a-boo with him. He was cracking up. In case you were wondering what his shirt says, it says 'Bikini Inspector'. Now, I wasn't very smart when I bought this for him because I didn't realize that he would be wearing it in December. But oh well, it would be him inspecting the bikinis not me, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
We also put his jumperoo thing together to see if he could fit in it. And, yes he does...barely. It says that his feet should touch the ground, and he can reach the ground, but just his tip-toes. He liked looking at the lights, but his amusement didn't last too long. We have put him in it a few more times since then and he is mastering the jumping part. He doesn't really jump, but his legs do spasm every now and then and it gives him a good scare. He is also learning to use his hands to hit and grab at the little toys.We have had a good month, since the last blog, which has seen Thanksgiving come and go, and with it our 4 year anniversary. It is fun to see how our family has grown since then. And with the addition of Hooch, our lives have become more interesting. There is one more thing to look forward to when I finish school for the day. We treated ourselves to a nice dinner for our anniversary and then spent the night at a Bed and Breakfast in downtown Sacramento. Grandma and Grandpa Busath watched Hooch that night so we could enjoy a little quiet time. Though Tracy still woke up at 3:00am to feed the baby, only to realize she didn't have to. We then spent Thanksgiving with Tracy's family. I then started my final preparation, and just finished my last one of the semester tonight. Now I get to spend the next four weeks with Hooch, I will see if I can teach him a thing or two.

Last Saturday Tracy went with her whole family to Apple Hill to cut down a Christmas Tree, I was not there because I had to take two finals that day. Tracy decided she would bring home a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, because that is how Tracy is. Right now it is sitting in a Kool-Aid pitcher of water with a blue blanket around it as the tree skirt.
Sorry about the length of this blog, but there is a lot to write after one month. The last two pictures of Hooch are when his mom dressed him in a jean jacket, and when I bundled him up at Grandma Bacchus' house (the downstairs is cavernous and so doesn't stay very warm).


5 comments:
Oh how I love Tracy's sense of humor...that tree reminds me of her bio project with the plants...one grew and one didn't. It kinda looked like the Charlie Brown tree on a smaller scale of course. =) Charles is looking great!
You did spell her name right and I wouldn't except everyone to know there is a y instead of i in her name. She only weighs 17 1/2 pounds so he will catch her and pass her I am sure. BUt he will never pass the Jayden monster he is huge. He lloks so cute in that jean jacket. Jayden loves babies so he will be all up in his face. Only one more week and we will be there
Congrats on finishing your finals!! Can't believe how big and cute Charles is. Hope to see in you January for Robyn's wedding.
Does your baby have red hair?
Wow, he's getting so big!! Don't you love their toothless grin, it's so cute!
Post a Comment