Monday, March 3, 2008

Kiddie Kandids Thumbnails

We decided to do our first family picture and a six month picture of Charles. Charles did a great job of smiling for us, but wouldn't smile for the picture lady. That is why he isn't really smiling in the family picture. But he still looks cute. Sorry they are small. We borrowed them from the website. You can view them better at http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=602005618UVBWPECM









5 comments:

Amy Lawson said...

He is TOO stikin cute. I miss him. I can come play now cause I am all done being sick. How could you not think this kid is the cutest thing ever.

Sara G said...

What great pictures...he is a handsome little guy!

The Kelly Family said...

Cute pics!! I love kiddie kandids.

Eric and Jackie said...

Hey found your blog, cute pictures. We had pictures taken in that same blue and pink shirt last summer with all the grandkids!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your little one is so cute Tracy. I love the name Charles!