Before I get to Hooch's swimming adventures, I will tell you about our move. Well, we haven't moved yet, but we will be moving in August. Tracy received a job offer (from the same company she already works for) to move to the Roseville office. She will be the main audiologist for the 3 doctors at that office. I am really excited for her, though she is a little nervous about the change. She will be great.
Back to the main focus of the blog, Hooch. It has been hot here and so we put up the baby pirate ship pool in the backyard. Hooch hasn't really been a fan the few times we put him in, but if someone else is in with him he is okay.
We also went to Aunt Andi's new house for Jill's 1st Birthday. Hooch seemed to enjoy the big pool a little more than the Survy Dog.

Here is Hooch and Aunt Samerz going to the deep end.
After dinner Hooch went back into the pool with his mom. He wanted to get used to it before he got back in.
Kicking his feet, this is his favorite thing to do in the bathtub.
We weren't sure if he would like floating around in this floatation device, but he seemed to like having his legs in the water.
He would kick his feet under the water to get himself to the other side of the pool.


1 comment:
LOL. Sam did the same thing with the baby pool I got him for our back yard. He looked at me like...uhhh the water's not warm enough Mom. I can't wait to take him in a big pool again over the 4th of July in Tahoe. He will love it and hopefully Hooch will begin to warm up to it as well. Cute swim trunks though!
Post a Comment