He was a little apprehensive at first. He didn't know what he was supposed to do in this yellow contraption.
He started to warm up after awhile.
He didn't feel like taking a picture with the giraffe.By the end of the day he was ready for a nap.
He was a little apprehensive at first. He didn't know what he was supposed to do in this yellow contraption.
He started to warm up after awhile.
He didn't feel like taking a picture with the giraffe.By the end of the day he was ready for a nap.
5 comments:
What a cutie! How did he do in Santa Cruz with all the squirrels and those forest creatures called "campers"? Are you not going to post a picture with that yellow/dinosaur outfit I like?
One picture set at a time. I had to catch up, and I didn't want to overload the blog with a bunch of different things.
He is so cute! I'm sad you guys can't come out to Denver this summer, you have to be all responsible with jobs and such. Hopefully we'll get to see you all in the near future!
Hooch is beautiful! Hopefully he will like Landon and I when we come. And hopefully he will like Disneyland, too!
Awww. I just love pictures of sleeping babies. They are my favorite.
Post a Comment