Looks like Samantha is a perfect coach to her nieces and nephews! He is growing up just too fast! I can't believe he is going to be a year old in just a few short days!
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
3 comments:
Only my kid can "swim" on land! Cale is such a dork! Love the videos!
I love that you captured Cales first success in stealing Jills pacifer and how he "swam" away. Charlie looked super cute playing with the car too.
Looks like Samantha is a perfect coach to her nieces and nephews! He is growing up just too fast! I can't believe he is going to be a year old in just a few short days!
Post a Comment