Sunday, August 31, 2008

Its Party Time

Hooch turned 1 last Saturday (the 23rd) and we celebrated with a birthday extravaganza. It was a mild Handy Manny theme. Thus, the birthday cake is shaped as a nut (that's a nut as in nuts and bolts). We made chicken enchiladas as the dinner, and Hooch's mom made an appearance as Handy Manny (sorry, no pictures until we fix the red eye issues). Andi was nice enough to let us have the party at her house and so we took advantage of the pool. We had a good time and Hooch got a lot of presents. He has since decided to start walking. I am in the process of getting the video uploaded.


4 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

That's officially the largest personal baby birthday cake I have ever seen! I can't believe Charles is walking. I don't think I really will believe it until I see it!

Unknown said...

I saw a Handy Manny backpack online today and it made me think of Hooch! Landon really wanted to go to his birthday. Maybe next year!

The Esslinger Family said...

Great pictures, we had so much fun!

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday!! That kid got a lot of loot for his birthday! That was a big pile of presents! I want to see the pictures of Handy Manny.