
I love the TV show Bones. It is the only show I really follow. Watching it makes me so happy. It is everything you want from a TV show. It is interesting and funny. I like that I can't always guess what is going to happen and I am a really good guesser. It is on Wednesday nights on Fox. Time may vary with your location, but it is on at 8 p.m. in California. I have two warnings. One, you will see some corpses and two if you watch one episode you'll be hooked. Ask Andi. The blog title will take you to the Bones website.

5 comments:
I am so mad I thought it was on at 9 so I missed half of last nights. I do love that show and I didn't think I would.
Best show ever! Mom and Katie- it's even better than Prison Break, that right I went there! :)
Hey, just wanted to say hi! Your little boy is so cute!
You should try out Fringe also. It's on Tuesday nights and will keep you on the edge of the couch. You for sure can't guess what's going to happen, in fact it leaves me a little confused and wanting more! I've never watched Bones but maybe we'll check it out.
LOVE bones!
Post a Comment