Thomas is soooo cute! I can't believe they let Hooch in to see him at the hospital. Maybe I'll sneak Sam and break their rules. Hope you are recovering ok Tracy!
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
6 comments:
Thomas is soooo cute! I can't believe they let Hooch in to see him at the hospital. Maybe I'll sneak Sam and break their rules. Hope you are recovering ok Tracy!
Thomas is a cutie! Congrats!
Emilie Carpenter
Congrats, he is adorable! I'm glad Charles likes him.
YAY!!! Congrats to your family and way to keep him under 10 lbs. Hope you adjust well and quickly. He's adorable.
Tell Hooch's brother, "Turner" that I will see him in May! Yeah!!
congrats!! he's a cutie!
Post a Comment