Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My sister

I am very blessed to have wonderful siblings and sibling-in-laws. Lately on the radio I have been hearing a commercial that makes me think of one such sibling. This is a shout-out to her; thanks Andi for all that you do for me and those you help.

5 comments:

The Hudsons said...

She is pretty stinking awesome...

Amy Lawson said...

you know I think of her everytime I hear this commercial too. She rocks

Ashley said...

I teared up when I heard it on the radio. I thought of my Dave-o. Plus we are transitioning to Kaiser.

The Esslinger Family said...

Thanks - You know how to make the pregnant girl cry ! :) You know I am ALWAYS here for you as a nurse and a sister! I think you are pretty awesome too!!!

Megan and Stephen said...

She's the best big sister-in-law! I remember when I ended up in the ER again with stomach pains, Stephen called her to come and she was there in 10 minutes!