Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Charles

So I know I am skipping over a whole Mexico trip post, which was amazing. But tomorrow my first baby turns 3 and I thought I should be on time for that. Charles has been more than any parent could ask for. He is very bright, funny, likes broccoli, and loves to make his brother laugh. Sure he can also be annoying and a bit of a wimp but we'll keep him just the same.


We love you Hooch!

6 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Happy Birthday Charles, Aunt Katie Loves You!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Hooch!

The Esslinger Family said...

He likes broccoli?! That's awesome!! Happy Birthday!

Amy Lawson said...

he's not that big a wimp. I like him the way he is. Love ya Hooch. Happy Birthday

Jenna said...

I can't believe he's that old now! Time just flies by doesn't it? I hope you guys had fun celebrating! Great pictures of the kids too!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy Birthday Charles! 3 is big!