Yesterday was very bittersweet. Charles turned one. I love the baby he is now but the past year was the fastest of my life. Here is a little shout-out to Charles Francis Bacchus with a few pictures of the early months. Mom and Dad love you!
What?!?!?! It's already been a year. He's not even my kid and I think the year went by too quickly. What does that say now that I have Brooke?!?!? Happy Birthday Charles!!!!
What a little stud! I hope he enjoyed his birthday. Sorry Nolan and I couldn't come. We are home now. Hey, how the heck do you post video. I tried and I waited over an hour and it still didn't finish so I canceled it. How long did it take to upload your videos?
Chad is an attorney. Tracy is an audiologist. Charles is 7 years old. He loves baseball and the Wii. Thomas is almost 5. He loves learning and being with other kids. William is 2 and half. He is silly and naughty. He loves the iPad, chicken nuggets and anything outside.
4 comments:
What?!?!?! It's already been a year. He's not even my kid and I think the year went by too quickly. What does that say now that I have Brooke?!?!? Happy Birthday Charles!!!!
He has gotten so big over the past year but is still just as cute as the day you had him...even if he does look like his daddy.
I LOVE THE PICTURE WITH HIS "GLASSES" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
What a little stud! I hope he enjoyed his birthday. Sorry Nolan and I couldn't come. We are home now. Hey, how the heck do you post video. I tried and I waited over an hour and it still didn't finish so I canceled it. How long did it take to upload your videos?
Post a Comment