This is inspired by Andi. Sorry no pictures. It is SLOW at work and I don't have access to our pictures. But it might still be a little entertaining.
The answers are in no particular order.
1) Four places that I go to over and over ?----> Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat(work), April's (Charles' babysitter), Safeway and Home
2) Four of my favorite places to eat?----> Arby's, Bandera, Chevy's and Outback
3) Four places I would rather be right now?----> in my bed, on my couch, at my Mom's house and Hawaii if the other 3 are not available
4) Four TV shows I watch.----> Bones (Andi- so you should be; it is awesome), That 70's show reruns, House Hunters (one day), Handy Manny ( I like it more than Charles does)
Now you should all feel tagged.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is Arby's still around? Oh and did you catch the season premiere of Bones? It was fabulous!!
Post a Comment